Welcome to the official website for the
City of Troy, Montana
View of the Kootenai River from the Roosevelt Bridge
301 E. Kootenai, Troy, Montana 59935
The City of Troy, Montana is a community in Northwest Montana that has the destinction of being the Gateway to Montana and lowest in elevation. Nestled between mountains and along the banks of the Kootenai River, with plenty of wildlife and scenic views to enjoy.
Troy's 4th of July Celebration
Admission is free for this 100% volunteer-run, family-friendly event hosted by the Troy Chamber of Commerce and the City of Troy in beautiful Roosevelt Park.
Schedule of Events:
- 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM – Tender Loving Quilters Quilt Show
- 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM – Real Art Works 5th Birthday Celebration
12:00 PM City Park
- 8:00 AM – PTA Community Color 5k Run/Walk Registration
- 8:30 AM – PTA Community Color 5k Run/Walk
- 9:00 AM – All Congregation Church Services
- 9:00 AM – Old Fashioned Breakfast at Roosevelt Park
- 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM – Tender Loving Quilters Quilt Show / Morrison Elementary Gym
- 11:00 AM Parade
- 12:00 PM – Steves Aceves Classic Folf Tournament / Troy Folf Course.
- 12:00 PM – The pitiful Players “mark of Zero” at the Lincoln Theatre
- 3:00 PM – The pitiful Players “mark of Zero” at the Lincoln Theatre
- Cruisers Car Show
- Vendors, Artists, Informational Booths
- Food Booths
- 3 on 3 Basketball Tournament
- Beer Garden
- Kids Games
Live Music All Day & Night with featured band Smart Alex
11:00 PM – Fireworks Display
Bus service will be available starting after the parade. Pick up and drop off will be at Morrison Elementary, Troy High School, Troy Activity Center, and Roosevelt Park.
Please, for safety at the event:
- No Dogs
- No Bicycles
- No Personal Fireworks
- No Alcohol from Outside the Park
- No Skateboards
Arbor Day Foundation Names Troy Tree City USA
Troy, Montana was named a 2015 Tree City USA by the Arbor Day Foundation in honor of it's committment to effective urban forest management.
View the PDF Document
New Patrol Vehicles for the Troy Police Department
Thanks to RD/DNRC for the grant. Without the grant the three vehicles would have only been one vehicle.
2015 Water Quality Report
View the Water Quality Report for the City of Troy!
» 2015 Water Quality Report
Accepting Credit Card Payments Online
The City of Troy accepts credit card payments online.
Visit the link found on the left.
CITY CODES Available Online
The City Codes for the City of Troy can be viewed by selecting the link on the left, or by clicking here » »
City of Troy, Montana
Troy Chamber of Commerce
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 5:00pm
City Council Meetings
3rd Wednesday of each month.
Three Rivers Ranger District
Troy Post Office
223 E. Kootenai Ave.
Building Codes Bureau
Power & Light Office
Fall - 2010
Spring - 2010
Spring - 2009
Fall - 2008
Summer - 2008